Aim for the Target

by Steph

I love that warm weather means more dresses. It's so much easier to get dressed in the morning and I don't know about you, but I dislike the way shorts cling to my ginormo thighs. Super uncomfortable. And no one likes to feel the chafing. Or the riding up.

Maybe I just like dresses because I feel so free and comfy and there's like no possibility for a muffin top.

Target has gone from selling just basic tees and the occasional Mom-jeans to having designers pop in for the occasional line of dresses or shoes. They've really moved up in the world. Not really "up" per se, but really just stayed ahead of Walmart.

I love Target. I love their clothes, their prices, their cheap V-neck tees that are oh-so-comfy. I do not love their "this is made by Proenza Schouler" prices but I've chosen to overlook the fact that they're trying to take all my "me" money and focused on the more reasonably priced things.

Covet with me, won't you? Or click here to find your own favorites...

Popular Posts