Stats

by Steph

So I took another look at my handy dandy stats page again and I'm astonished to see visitors here from all over the world!!!

Germany: Kelley!!!
Canada: Hi neighbor!
Malaysia: I don't know where this is!
Denmark: This either!
South Africa: Friends of my sister's? (She went there on a missions trip. She's not from South Africa.)
Australia: 'ello mate! Let's put another shrimp on the barbie!
United Kingdom: This must be Princess Kate. I've heard she's a fan of sarcastic So Cal girls living in Nor Cal.
Taiwan: Has anyone seen Bridget Jones 2?
Singapore: Is this close to Taiwan?
Turkey: I'm like 50% sure this is in the Middle East.
Saudi Arabia: Huh?
Belgium: Waffles?

If you can't tell, those were just the first things that popped into my head when I read each country. I'm so flattered that people from all over the world have found their way to my little blog and decided to stay for awhile to read.

Even if they found it accidentally while searching for lard in their tortillas.

I guess Mickey was right.

It is a small world, after all.

Popular Posts