Our bedroom

I'm toying with the idea of painting one wall in our bedroom a deep grayish navy blue. Worst case scenario: if I hate it, I have to repaint one wall. Not too terrible. Most of the things in this moodboard are things we already own that I've been collecting slowly over the last few years. When I bought that storage bin at Target, I didn't know what I was going to use it for but I'm so glad I snatched it up anyway (on clearance too!).

We bought the Hemnes dresser when we moved to Oceanside (our previous dressers were Malm which had been moved 3 times in 5 years and would not have survived another move). I saw these brass Martha Stewart knobs but I don't know yet if I want to swap out the existing knobs. I'll have to test it out but for $30, it would be a subtle update that would tie into the brass lamps. I still haven't jumped on the rug but that's because Brian isn't a fan of rugs in the bedroom so I might just get a runner for my side of the bed. We'll have to see once the floor is in. I'm thinking Brian can probably take a cool picture of the ocean (since he sees it every day at work) and I can get a large print to hang above the bed.


Our bedroom

Popular Posts