Desperation

So Motorola said they would send us a new modem "within 5-7 business days of receiving the defective modem".

Well, today is Day 5.

Now Motorola just sent an email that it will be here on Friday. Day 7.

So really they should just say 7 business days and not give us hope that we might have a connection with the real world as soon as today. Because really, the real world will still be disconnected until Friday.

In the meantime, I'm procrastinating wrapping Christmas presents, procrastinating making Christmas presents and procrastinating baking and decorating. Yes, Christmas is in 10 days and I have yet to put up a single snowflake or bake a single cookie and all of the presents are sitting in an unwrapped pile on our living room floor.

To be fair, we're not going to be here for Christmas so it's hard to get motivated to decorate.

Oh and in case you're wondering, I got so desperate to blog that I typed up this post in an email and sent it to myself from work, opened it on my phone, copied and pasted the whole thing into my Blogger app and voila! A post was born.

I will not be doing that again.

So now I'm anxious for Friday. I mean I'm anxious for Friday but even more so because I'll have real life blogging capabilities again!

Hopefully you're surviving by eating lots of Christmas candy. That's how I'm coping.

Popular Posts