A Friday List on Thursday

Well it's almost time for a Friday list. Except it's Thursday. I do what I want. "Don't you ever tell me how to live my life!"

  • I strained my neck carrying Allie around in her car seat. I haven't been able to look over my shoulder for the past week. So don't sneak up behind me, mmkay? I feel like Joan Cusack in 16 Candles. That's the movie where she's wearing the neck brace, right? I believe her role is titled Geek Girl #1 on IMDB.
  •  
  • We leave for a retreat with our High Schoolers tomorrow. Last one before we move to couples group. I'm sad to leave these girls but also glad that we might get sleep again. Ahh to be in high school and have 11 p.m. feel like the night is just beginning.... And to be able to eat whatever you want without worrying about things like acid reflux and low metabolism. And to have no worries except what frosted eye shadow/lip gloss combination you're going to wear that day. Well I could keep going but I don't want to depress anyone else who has already had their 10 year high school reunion.
  • Allie has been sleeping 9+ hours at night all week. I'd like to take credit for that but all I can say is God is having mercy on me. THANK YOU JESUS!!!
  • I've sat down several times to start on Allie's quilt and I can't commit to a pattern. I'm leaning more towards simple and stripes but I'm too scared to actually cut the material because then there's no going back... Hi. My name is Stephanie and I'm indecisive.
  • My family is (or is it 'are?') making plans to visit this month. I'm SOOOO EXCITED to see everyone and I'm sure they're super excited to see Allie. Brian and I are kind of like after thoughts now but that's ok. We made her so it's like a really high compliment. 
  • Today it was 75 degrees. It felt stifling. I cannot WAIT for summer! Especially because I'm so ready to get Allie in a swimsuit I bought at Target for $0.66. Yep, that's right. Less than a dollar. It was a steal. I mean I literally felt like I was stealing from Target.
  • Have a lovely weekend!

Popular Posts