Baby Shower

So we had a family baby shower for my sister. I didn't get too crazy with the decorations because a) I'm just not that into it and b) I was puking my guts out the week before. Sorry for the visual. 

Anyway, here's a few pics of Baby Roske's shower...

I made this banner. The Nemo and Dory were actually handcut out of construction paper which was crazy and I will never do again. I found the pattern for Nemo here


 

The blue straws and orange favor bags were purchased from here. The Nemo and Peach stuffed animals were purchased at the Disney store. Actually my sister bought the Peach for Allie so we got the Nemo for their baby. Finding Nemo napkins were bought at Party City

My mom's friend was in charge of the desserts. I think she ordered the cake and cupcakes from a local bakery. 


The centerpieces for the table were very simple. Goldfish crackers in a fishbowl with blue decorative stones and orange Starbursts. 


My grandma and the soon-to-be Grandma Roske



Sisters // Cousins

The parents-to-be

I mean really... too cute, right???

Dad, Uncle Steve, and Uncle Mike. Incidentally, they built that bookshelf they're standing in front of.

Baby Vans!

My sisters... I love them. :)


Popular Posts