A not so uppity update

I am amazed that for so long I managed without internet and now when we don't have it at home it seems almost impossible to get it anywhere. Thanks to the bitter IT guy at work, all interesting sites are blocked for some reason or another and according to Motorola, our modem has taken its' last breath and we now need to send it to the modem burial ground in Ohio.

I'd love to say I will blog on my phone but it's like writing a really, really long text message and after like 22 seconds, my thumbs start cramping and my hands ache like I've got arthritis (which, let's face it, after working in an office for 90 years, I probably do have arthritis). So unless I decide to swing by a Starbucks, this blog will be back up and running in 5-7 business days.

Please don't leave me.

Popular Posts