Moby Sick

Ladies and um... ladies. It's official. MObY SICK is open for business.

Remember way back when I talked about my husband pursuing his dream and I was keeping it secret until things were finalized and ready?

Well, it's final.

It all started with a boy... Just kidding. I won't go that far back. But I will tell you a little back story because it involves me and that's why you're reading in the first place, right?

Brian has been doing construction work since I met him. He has his degree in Communication but he kind of fell into construction out of necessity to pay the bills. It was never his dream job but the only one he was able to find.

His dream job has always been to design t-shirts. So in January we decided to really go for it. We had been praying about it for awhile and just really felt like the Lord had given Brian these skills and desires. He had tried starting his own t-shirt business once before, but it fell through (basically, because he didn't have me. Not to toot my own horn, but toot toot.)

There was SO MUCH work and prayer that went into this. Every angle had to be thought and re-thought through. There have been countless hours going back and forth, drawing, redrawing, researching, brainstorming, discussing, figuring things out.

I've been fired 8 times.

But the important thing is that I was rehired.

Just kidding... the important thing is that we are excited and I couldn't be happier that my husband is pursuing his dream job.

So, on that note... see for yourself.

www.MobySick.com

P.S. He is a stud and yes, I took those pictures. *pats self on back*

Popular Posts