New Year, New Goals, New Haircut.

Oooo almost a month since I've posted! That's like a record or something. Maybe?

Anyway, the past month has been super busy... I mean so busy I haven't even caught up on my blog reading. Yeah, crazy. I know. Remember long times ago when I talked about my husband doing his own business and how we were excited and praying about it and all that jazz? That was like a year ago. I know, I know... things have been on hold for-what-seems-like-ever but then we had a baby and then like, the world was gonna end but now it looks like we've survived another apocalypse so we're getting the ball rolling on things. I'd love to spill more beans but it's really in the planning stage now and I promise to keep you guys posted when I can... because you know I'm gonna be like his #1 fan and advertiser. :D

In the past few weeks, I've also completed a few more scarves and as soon as I can wrangle my husband for a free hour and find a willing model, I'm going to post these bad boys on Etsy. Right? Look at us go! New year, new goals, new... haircut. Because I did. I cut my hair. Yes, I cut my own hair and I may have accidentally gone shorter than I had planned. Don't freak out, I haven't had someone else cut my hair in like 6 years and I'm actually pretty good at it. At any rate, post-partum shedding was getting me down and it looks so much fuller and healthier now. You probably wouldn't notice a difference because it went from being obscenely long to like normal long but at least Brian noticed right away. Score one for the hubs.

Ooh also, Allie is driving. Just kidding, but man, that kid can grow! She is coming up on 5 months and already stretching the toes on her footsie pajamas that are 6 month size. I'll have to do an update post about her later because I just. Can't. Get. Enough.

Ooohhh aaaalsoooo.... I'm finally getting her nursery decorations done! I have all the fabric for her mobile and a banner and we finally got a recliner for her room. I'll have to do a nursery post about all that later.

Ooooohhh aaallllssssooooo... I started doing Insanity. It is called that for a reason. I believe 3 minutes into the video, I decided that machines must be doing this because those can't be human beings with lungs and like, you know, real muscles that I'm watching.

Lastly, this year is gonna rock my socks off. I can already tell. I've got goals in life (no, NOT resolutions) and I'm slowly crossing things off of my list. Now I can cross "blog" off also.

Popular Posts