- Mom jeans.
- An incomprehensible knowledge of the most depressing stories of all time. See this post.
- An inexplicable ability to imagine the worst case scenario.
- Finding a dead body somewhere on the side of the road. I think I watched too much CSI in college.
- The freeway overpass collapsing and me having to sprint to the other side as the pavement crumbled behind me.
- Me having a seizure and Allie's stroller going out into the middle of traffic and a car hitting her and catapulting her out of her stroller. Mind you, I have no history of seizures, nor does anyone in my family and Allie was strapped in.
- Someone jumping out from behind a bush and trying to rob me and finding out I only had my house keys so they stole Allie to sell her for money.
And NOW I feel bad for making fun of my mom all those years for imagining the worst case scenarios. Go figure.