- Our apartment is finally looking/feeling more like home. Just in time for us to start shopping for a house.
- Brian got a new job and has been at it for a week. The crazy thing? He's been getting home at 4:15 on the dot everyday. He gets every other Friday off. And he's working at Oceanside Harbor. Yeah, that means he gets to see the sun rising over the beach everyday.
- We love our church. The girls and I have made friends fast and a few of those women have already been such a huge blessing to me! I'm so SO thankful that God has placed us in a solid church where we've already been able to be involved (another perk to Brian's new job). We're excited to see how the Lord is going to use us. We've already been so blessed by the people here; it's made the transition so much easier.
- We've already had visitors from Sac and it was so fun! As exciting as new friends are, it's so good to just sit and talk with someone who knows you already, knows your history, your struggles, and just be encouraged. We can't wait to have more!
- And the biggest news... I'm pregnant again.
Trust me, another blog post is coming on that. :)
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
So here we are. We've been living in Oceanside for 2 months now.
Posted by Steph