Spider-killer

Well life just got real exciting for me this morning.

I was sitting on our couch eating breakfast and reading when I saw something crawling on the screen door.

"Please be outside... please be outside...." I repeated to myself over and over as I got up to check.

It was not.

The most terrifying sight in the world is a spider in your house. IN your house. ON THE INSIDE OF YOUR HOUSE.

I immediately began whimpering knowing I'd have to deal with it since I didn't want to find it crawling up my leg later that day or something.

I ran and grabbed a shoe and then, still whimpering, opened the screen door.

And that's when I got a good look at it.

It was a fat, hairy, black spider with white spots on its back. It seriously looked like a mini tarantula. Screams started to build up in my throat as I frantically tried to kill it with my shoe. I managed to finally murder it and then proceeded to call my husband whimpering and still reeling from having the feeling of spiders crawling down my neck.

I love my husband.

Instead of mocking me for being such a baby, he congratulated me on still being alive and having overcome the spider. I felt better.

Then I decided to Google "black, hairy spider with white spots" only to find out that it was most likely a jumping spider.

JUMPING SPIDER.

AS IN IT COULD'VE JUMPED ONTO MY FACE AND KILLED ME.

And then I saw this on Pinterest which absolutely describes how I deal with spiders.

Popular Posts