Random Ramblings

My finger is slowly healing. Except it looks gnarly and I fear I may forever have an indented scar. Which will work out nicely in 20 years when I'm giving Allie a guilt trip about all I've done for her and I can point to my finger and be like "I'VE BLED FOR YOU!!!"

Then she'll roll her eyes and be all "Mom, quit being so dramatic."

We had her 6 month doctor's appointment today. I was so brave when she got her shots. Also, her last appointment, she was in the 87th percentile for height and 50th for weight. This appointment, she's switched. Which means someone needs to back away from the cookie dough. *shifts uncomfortably*

It's in the 70's this week. And I don't mean we're wearing bell bottoms and fringe vests. Spring is on its way and I am SO ready for summer and warm weather!

The other night, I was carrying a cup of lemonade and an empty dirty plate. One was supposed to go in the fridge. I'll let you guess what happened with that.

Also, for the third time in 2 weeks, I've tried to use conditioner instead of body wash in the shower.

Also, I remembered that we needed trash bags.

Twice.

Twice I remembered.

So twice I bought trash bags.

Without actually remembering that I had already gotten them.

So yes, we now have enough trash bags for the next year.

Can you blame mommy brain when your baby is 7 months old? Or is mommy brain an infliction that will last me to the end of my days?

I have random thoughts in my mommy brain for a Monday.

Oh wait... it's Tuesday.

*blank stare*

Popular Posts