11 things. Also, I steal.

So I was reading Britt's Knewlywifed blog this morning and she had participated in a fun "11 things" blogger dealio. And because I have nothing else to write about today, I decided I'd steal the idea from her even though I wasn't technically invited.

Here's to crashing bloggy parties!

11 things about myself:
1. My favorite movie is The Mummy Returns. I really don't know why. It just is.
2. I love nothing more than staying home on a Saturday night with my husband, a pizza, and a movie.
3. I have tons of clothes and shoes in my closet that haven't been worn in years yet I won't give them away because "someday I might need them".
4. I'm afraid of the ocean floor when I can't see it. I think I've watched too many Shark Weeks on Discovery.
5. I will drop any and everything in an instant for a chance to go to Disneyland. Have I mentioned on this blog that I love Disneyland?
6. I wear clothes twice sometimes before washing them which explains the pile of "clean-ish clothes" that litter the floor of our bedroom.
7. I sleep on my left side.
8. I still drive with my hand on the shifter thing-y because for years I drove a stick shift and just got in the habit of doing it, even though I drive an automatic now.
9. I love Disneyland. Did I mention that? The rides, the people watching, the ridiculously expensive junk food, the general happiness of it all. Love it.
10. I can recite movies right after I've seen them for the first time. It's a weird gift I have.
11. I can type 103 wpm if I'm not too concerned about typos but really 95 wpm if I'm writing an email at work.

And now I'm going to answer the 11 questions I stole from Britt...
1. Who is your favorite person in the world? My husband.
2. If you could take an all expenses paid vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be? Europe. Is it greedy to want an all expenses paid vacation to several countries? England, France, Germany, Italy, Greece... all of it.
3. If you could have a leading role in any major movie, which movie would it be? The Devil Wears Prada. Only because I would steal Meryl Streep's, Anne Hathaway's and Emily Blunt's entire wardrobe before we wrapped.
4. What do you consider to be your biggest accomplishment so far in your life? Making a baby. Still in progress obvs.
5. What show/movie are you most embarassed to admit you love? Well I already admitted that The Mummy Returns is my favorite movie but I will always stop and watch an episode of the Golden Girls.
6. What is one goal that you have for 2012? Seriously? Grow stronger in my walk with the Lord. Not seriously? Try not to gain half my body weight during this pregnancy.
7. If you were a superhero, which one would you be? Ohhh... this is tough. I would be Jean Grey from X-men. Before she goes all crazy and turns into Phoenix.
8. Name one thing that you cannot live without. FOOOOOD!!!!!
9. You're going to the beach for a day but only have room in your bag for three things. What three items do you take? Water, a towel and a book. Great, now I'm sad and miss the beach.
10. What is your best tip for living on a budget or living thrifty? See what you can go without. You'd be surprised what you have in your life that isn't a "necessity". Simplify!
11. If you could spend endless amounts of money on one thing, what would it be? CLOTHES. Shoes, accessories, purses, skirts, shirts, pants, dresses, oh wonderful clothes!

Popular Posts