Eggs are sides for bacon.

I have been so frustrated with my weight loss. I know, I know "Eat better and exercise." I know what I have to do, it's actually doing it that's the problem. Since Brian's brother moved out and left us with a treadmill, I really have NO excuse for not exercising. But after a few weeks of sort of consistently walking/running on the treadmill, I still don't fit into my regular pants.

Yeah, yeah, it's supposed to take at least 6 weeks to see results. I KNOW. It just doesn't make it easier to do it. I told Brian that if I literally saw the fat falling off while I ran, it'd be so much more motivating. Gross, but think how much faster and longer you'd run if that happened! Okay, don't think too much. It'll make you queasy.

At any rate, I figured out what motivates me: clothes. Right? I mean is this a surprise to anyone? Having cute leggings to run in or flashy shoes to look down at when I think I'm going to pass out and face plant on the treadmill makes things so much better.

I'm not usually a fan of shirts with writing on them but for exercising, I thought it would be cool to have something Biblical and motivating while I exercise. Added to my birthday list (you know, in case you were frantically wondering what you should buy me.)


Exercise

Popular Posts