Blogging and style and ambitions

I would love to be a style blogger but there are a few problems with that. One, I usually wear exercise clothes every day. Not because I'm too lazy to get dressed and put effort into my look (because you better believe I coordinate even my exercise outfits) but because if I don't put on workout clothes first thing, I somehow don't end up working out that day. It's like I'm already dressed for one thing and to change into workout clothes to do exercise (which isn't appealing in the first place) seems like such a hassle. I know, the ultimate lazy excuse.

But secondly, I can't be a style blogger because I never take pictures of what I wear when I do actually get dressed up. I could probably ask Allie to snap some shots but then it would be of the ground and maybe my outfit up to my chest. Or I would have a really awkward unflattering facial expression. Or I wouldn't know what to do with my hands. Or my feet. Obviously, I'm not a model and my general awkwardness around cameras isn't doing me any favors.

All that to say, I think I do have a few good outfit ideas and I do want to share with you the deals that I find so I'm going to attempt that. Not that I have anything for you today. This is just a "hey, here's something I'm thinking of doing so tell me if you'll love it or hate it before I spend a ton of time and energy on it" sort of thing.

Ah blogging. I love that I can type my thoughts and who cares if they don't make sense because it's like having a conversation with me in person and half the time, I don't make sense. To be fair though, that might be because I spend all day conversing with a 2 year old.

Popular Posts