2 in 1

by Steph

I'm going to blog twice today so you all have something to read besides my boring intro. I'm going to Napa in 3 days with my sister and dreaming of the perfect wine tasting, sight seeing, shopping outfit to wear in this cold yet sunny Northern California. I've discovered a wonderful website that allows me to create outfits from different stores so I'm having lots of fun with this. Maybe it'll turn into a thing like Fashion Tuesday or something. Maybe not.

I have this thing where I like to bring a bunch of different colors together. I can't stand when people (namely celebrities) decide to mix and match patterns and colors and everyone calls it fashion forward. Maybe that's my OCD but things should mesh. Always. So here's my imaginary outfit (imaginary mostly because of that $900 sweater)... enjoy!



I updated the outfit because, as my lovely sister pointed out, every outfit needs a good pair of shoes and a purse. Remember this is my IMAGINARY outfit. Oh to own a pair of Louboutin's... sigh...

Popular Posts