Flora and Fauna

by Steph

"Florals? For spring? Ground breaking." Whether or not Miranda Priestly approves, flowers are in this spring and the short, small gust of warm weather has already got me thinking about a fresh, summery wardrobe.

There are a couple of things you must know about me (if you don't already):
1) I'm married.
2) I'm on a budget (see #1).
3) I have a wonderful husband who loves me very much but does NOT understand my fashion passion.
4) I have a teeny, tiny closet that I share with my husband (see #3). Therefore, anything that gets added has to have a VERY good reason for being there.
5) I do my very best to be modest. And not "I-look-like-an-Amish-person" modest but fashionably modest.

Now that you know those things, you know how hard it is for me to live out my passion for fashion when I have a husband who is absolutely perplexed why I must change my purse twice in one day because I changed my outfit twice in one day (especially when it makes us late for something).

Maybe that's why this is turning into a mostly fashion blog... I promise to include some other things too! Soon!


Popular Posts