Still working on a name...

by Steph

First of all, I know I owe you a weekend update post which I will do as soon as I figure out how to get pictures from my camera onto this post. Not that it's technologically complicated, but when one doesn't have internet, one has to get creative to keep up with the blogging world (which apparently has been going on for years and I'm just super {fashionably} late to this party...).

I've decided Tuesday's will be outfit days but I'm still deciding on a catchy name like Totally Tuesdays... hahaha.

I was ecstatic that here in Northern California we experienced a 73 degree weather day on Sunday and I was ready for the blistering hot days when all I wear are dresses, shorts, tanks and sandals. Enter: the romper! It's like an outfit all in one. Love it.



My favorite is taking a patterned piece and pulling all the different colors out of it with every article so you can see how I adore that the dark wash denim brings out the blue and the subtle jewelry pulls out the orange tint. AND every piece is under $50! Not that I'm going to be buying any of it, but it still makes me happy to know that it's affordable...

Popular Posts