Family Vacation

by Steph

So when I was younger, my family didn't take very many vacations since both my parents were "independent contractors" and paid vacation days didn't exist. It did make me all the more thankful for the vacations we did take, visiting my dad's family in Indiana, a trip to the Grand Canyon, driving to all the missions in California and (almost) annual trips to Monterey Bay.

Now that I've lived in Nor Cal for a year and 2 days, I don't get to see my family very much but whenever I do, it feels like a mini family vacation. Which brings me to.... (drum roll please)... Bell/Reiner/Roske Family Vacation of February 2011!!! Yep family is coming this weekend and tomorrow is Napa with the baby sis, then San Fran and Alcatraz with the whole fam and then Super Bowl Sunday. I'm looking forward to all the wonderful time we will spend together and if I can figure it out, I'll try posting some pictures from my phone. I'm still a baby to this blogging thing so be patient whilst I grow in my wisdom and stature of the blogging world.

And just so you'll all be jealous of where I'll be tomorrow (which is NOT sitting at my desk!!!)

Popular Posts