I've decided several things:
- It's time to shed my winter weight. And by winter, I mean since-I-met-my-husband-and-decided-to-spend-time-with-him-not-gym weight.
- This is mostly going to be a fashion blog. I'm not giving up on my other endeavors, but I find myself with finished projects, no photos detailing how I did it and no internet to upload photos anyway. Plus it's the end of FWNY and I'm feeling a bit fashionable and a bit reckless.
- I like the maternity collection at Old Navy. I'm not pregnant, but would it be wrong to wear those super comfy stretchy waist jeans?
- It's time to shed my winter weight. And stop dreaming about wearing maternity pants.
- I want it to be blazing hot summer already! I'm tired of layers and boots. Okay, well not tired of boots... but ready to wear dresses and cute sandals!!!
- I'm not as handy as I thought I was. Case in point: my project from yesterday which hopefully you will see pictures of soon. My sewing machine and I have to become friends because right now, it hates me.
- I think it's so ridiculous when my computer tells me something is a "fatal error". Really computer? Must we dramatize your inability to open a pdf file?
- Rainy days make me want to be at home, snuggled under a blanket with my husband watching old movies. Definitely not sitting at a desk wishing the hours would pass by quickly.
- Blogging helps work boredom.
- My posts are going to be outlines from now on. It's just clean... ok maybe not. But it is clean!
Old Navy Flower-Graphic Tank Dress