Croissants vs. Crescents

{Side note: Last night I dreamt that I had the baby. Like now, at 23 weeks. At my old work. Except she was born as a 6 month old and the first thing I said to Brian was "We need to go buy a carseat! How are we going to get her home???" And he was like "Nah... it'll be fine we'll just buckle her in." I never went to the hospital since she seemed to be doing okay and all, so when I called my dad to tell them the news, I said "I had the baby... I haven't been to the hospital yet because she just came out." His response was "Oh okay. That's good." Also the first thing I fed her was pickles. Like whole chunks of dill kosher pickles which incidentally sounded good for breakfast after I woke up. Thank you pregnancy dreams. You have officially weirded me out}

What we're really here to talk about today are croissants. And yes, I spelled them "crescents" in this post. I've changed it so don't bother looking for it... I blame the pregnancy, of course.

I used this recipe that I found on Pinterest and they were every bit as delicious as she said they would be...
Sorry that I keep taking Instagram pics on my red plates. I realized afterwards that it looked bad, but by that time both croissants had already been eaten so it will just have to make do.

Popular Posts