- the weather forecast. The promised 90 degree weather is so very welcome! My legs are so scary and white right now they've been just dying for some Vitamin D to color them up. As a So Cal girl, this makes me happy in a completely "I'm-in-high-school-again-and-I-spend-every-day-of-summer-at-the-beach-and-my-skin-always-looks-golden-and-happy" way. Except that the beach is 3.5 hours away. Let's change subjects.
- a clean apartment. Ahhhh.....
- time for being creative. Scarf #1 is almost complete! I just love this mustard color too..
- my rear end and thighs are finally getting on board with my whole working out routine. There's almost no resistance to the hour on the elliptical!
- Baby Girl kicking like crazy! Sometimes it feels like she's flash dancing in there. I can actually see her kicking my stomach and it's a little weird because it looks like an alien is trying to poke it's way out of there...
- the inability to decide on a girl name. Why is this the most difficult thing in the world??? I might just give in to my husband's suggestion and just name her "baby". "Nobody puts Baby in a corner!" Name that movie!
- how difficult it is to make your own pizza dough, croissants and the like without a Kitchen Aid. Someday when I'm rich and famous, I will buy myself a Kitchen Aid. I'm also kind of bitter because Pioneer Woman has given away like 10 since I've followed her blog and I've never won once. Pity party; population: me.
- the lady who moved in across the way from our apartment who blasts Beastie Boys at 9 in the morning. More weird than annoying.