All that to say... I think it's time for a Friday list, don't you?
- It's the middle of October. In exactly 4 weeks, we will be on a plane to Disneyland. Just try to imagine how excited I am.
- It's the middle of October. In 3 weeks, I'll be 29. Weirdly enough, I'm not worried about it. I don't even have a bucket list of things to do before I'm 30. I'm going to assume it's because I embrace life and not because I'm too lazy.
- It's the middle of October. The weather is starting to cool down at nights, but is still pretty warm during the day. It really makes getting dressed difficult.
- It's the middle of October. Allie turned 14 months yesterday. She is definitely not a baby anymore. Girl can walk, sorta talk, feed herself, and is starting to have an opinion on things. WHERE DID THE TIME GO?!?!?!
- I'm making Oatmeal Raisin cookies as I type this. I DESPISE Oatmeal Raisin Cookies but Brian loves them. Sometimes I wonder how this marriage works.
- I'm also on a crocheting kick. I'm in the middle of 6 different projects -- all less than halfway done. I may or may not have a slight ADD when it comes to finishing a project.
- Brian has been working 6pm-3am for the past few weeks. That means that every night, I fall asleep watching movies and crocheting. I know, right? I walk on the wild side when he's not around. Actually the movies are so that I won't drive myself crazy over-analyzing every little sound/creak/rustle I hear. This way, if the bad guy breaks in, he'll be like "Surprise!" and I really will be surprised. Except that I hate surprises. I might have to rethink my strategy. Sleep with a gun? Put booby traps all around the house like Kevin in Home Alone? I'm sure Brian would love that at 3 am.
- Happy Friday!