Style Tips 101

I don't really claim to be a style connoisseur. I love shopping and putting outfits together but I'm sure you wouldn't find me at New York Fashion Week. Ever.

Maybe I'm more of a practical, every day fashionista. Like, I am not going to wear high heels to the grocery store. I'm going to wear something flat and comfortable. It could also be because I stay at home. When I worked in an office, I dressed up pretty much every day (high heels included).

But I digress. The point is that I do know a thing or two about shopping and I think I have some knowledge of what it takes to make an outfit.

So I will impart my priceless wisdom to you.

Style Tip #1: ACCESSORIZE


You would be surprised how simply adding accessories to an outfit can make it seem more dressed up. A t-shirt and jeans can be made "fashionable" by adding a scarf and earrings or a chunky bracelet. It's really the most basic, simple rule to make everyone think that you've put some effort in without really putting a lot of effort in. 

For example, take a simple, plain, white t-shirt and jeans... it can be dressed up or dressed down. And no one ever has to know you didn't do laundry!

1 outfit 6 ways

Popular Posts