Sad days.

Remember how I really wanted these boots from Nine West?

Remember how I kept putting them in every single style post?

Well.

During a sale and with a coupon, they ended up being less than half of their list price.

So, naturally, I snatched them up.

I could hardly wait for them to arrive (since I ordered them online). I was so anxious to have my beautiful new, real leather boots that I'd purchased for SUCH a good deal.

And then they came.

And I died.

Okay, fine. I didn't die. But I ordered these boots thinking they would be cognac color and when they came, they were definitely not cognac. The description says Dark Taupe which is accurate. They were a dark grayish brown color.

BUT THE PICTURE LOOKS COGNAC!!!  This is what I yelled to myself and anyone who would listen (so Brian and Allie), over and over. I sat there in disbelief staring at the image on my screen and the boots in my hand. Crushed. Absolutely crushed.

I briefly considered dying them. I actually Googled it. Then I came to my senses.

Sadly and slowly I repackaged them to send back to Nine West. It might've been the saddest, most dramatic day of my life.

Goodbye, leather boots. I will wait silently patiently anxiously for Nine West to realize their error and send me some cognac flat riding boots.

For free.

Because, you know, I suffered emotional damage.

Popular Posts