More Mother // Daughter Style

I can't help it. I LOVE having a daughter just because she is like my own personal doll that I get to dress up ALL THE TIME. Okay, so it's not the only reason. Of course I love coordinating with her but you can't show up in matching tie-dye shirts, you know what I mean? This is a classier coordinating that is perfect for that photo shoot trip to Target. 

I'm not usually a fan of leopard print but when I was putting this style post together, it seemed to fit very well. Allie has those darling gold polka dot leggings which I found at Old Navy for $1.50 before she was born. I've been waiting and waiting patiently for her to finally fit into them!

I like mixing patterns but I always have to start simple. I'm not one to mash polka dots and flowers together just yet. Maybe someday...

Stripes // Gold // Leopard

Popular Posts