Creative Visualizing

As always, I plan my outfits down to the tee (har har) whenever we are going on a trip somewhere. This time was no different except I was having to plan for several different scenarios and since I'm sharing a suitcase with Allie and packing my mom's Mother's Day gift, I didn't have the room for a lot of options. So... I decided to put together some outfits on Polyvore to help me visualize what I could wear each day.

There are a few rules, if you will:
  • minimal jewelry (especially at the airport)
  • light sweaters because you know, it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.
  • comfy, comfy, comfy. While I love looking chic during my pregnancies, I also know how brutal that So Cal sun can be. The last thing Brian probably wants to deal with is a sweaty, cranky, pregnant wife, so I'm planning ahead to help him avoid that. :D
Airport on Saturday... (I would just wear a dress or something comfy but I've learned that flowy clothing = getting groped by TSA so no thanks. At least I can remove the kimono if I need to and not feel naked.)

Maternity airport style

Then if I decide to change before my nephew's party in the park... (This dress is not maternity but surprisingly fits over my teeny bump and not-so-teeny rear end.) I don't actually own a shield Wonder Woman bracelet like that but doesn't it kinda look cool and also make you wish you had super powers and a magical whip? No? Just me? Okay then.

Maternity casual party style


Church and visiting friends on Sunday...

Maternity church style



Disneyland on Monday (featuring Allie's actual diaper bag which I love!)

Maternity sightseeing style



Flying home on Tuesday
Maternity airport style 2


Guys, I think I did it! I think I know all the things I need to pack! Phew. Now I just have to go do it. Well, actually now I just have to go do it while keeping a certain 1-year-old from plopping herself down in my suitcase and trying my underwear on.

Popular Posts