Random things

This week has been crazy busy!!!

I decided to take a few random pictures yesterday of what's going on in my life and I stumbled across some pictures my husband took in Tahoe...






 That's where he gets to work. No big deal. Sheesh.

Birthday presents! I am now the owner of not one, but two pairs of TOMS. And I LOVE them already...

Another birthday present to me - a new Bible! The pages are all stuck together and I'm used to my old one where I knew exactly where everything was but I just have to break this one in. And hopefully it lasts awhile...
The growing pile of wood, pallets and plywood. (Please note the dead garden in the background.
Evidently our plants did NOT like our week long trip to Maui.)
In a fit of wanting to do something creative that wouldn't take long, I added twine to the bottles that I had painted here.
I took these with my phone so sorry they're kinda small and weird looking but whatev.
Birthday flowers. Not from my husband because he knows better than to
 spend $20 on flowers when he can buy me $20 worth of clothes.



The fire that happened right behind our apartment complex. I took this with my phone to show my husband how close I was to death and then headed off to the gym without a worry about our place burning down. Call it blissful ignorance.
And this is how I look at 7 in the morning when I'm blogging. I figured you guys
don't get to see my lovely face very often and this was the best way to do that.

Happy Friday!!!

Popular Posts