Thanks for fashion inspiration

Since I'll be cooking the whole Thanksgiving meal on Friday, that means I will be running around in sweatpants and an old dirty shirt with my hair in a bun on top of my head because I tend to use my clothes as towels when I cook. Usually I'd wear my apron but after several washes a week (from me using it as a towel) it's starting to look rather forlorn.

In any case, after the turkey is roasting and the potatoes are mashed and the biscuits are baked, I will have to put together a semi decent looking outfit to play my part as hostess of the night.

Lately, I've been obsessed with sweater dresses but here's the problem: I can't wear it without sweating like I'm in the middle of running a marathon so I'm just going to live vicariously through any one else who does that and stick to my jeans with layers. Oh my gosh. I just realized that's probably why they call it a SWEATer. Huh. Never thought about that...

And okay, I know furry boots can seem kind of ridiculous but paired with the fair isle print, it just screams ski lodge and makes me get all excited for this winter-y weather we'll soon be experiencing.
Thanksgiving Options

Popular Posts