LC

by Steph

I've been a fan of LC since she was LC on Laguna Beach. I watched her on the Hills for awhile but I couldn't stand the other characters so I quit. But then she launched her line for Kohl's and I was a fan all over again. She is the epitome of So Cal, easy, breezy, beachy girl. Everything is frilly and flowery and so feminine. AND it's super affordable especially because Kohl's is always having sales. Here's a few of my favorites from her new collection that was just launched.

LC

LC by reinersm54 featuring a trench coat


I realize now this makes me look like I'm obsessed with her. Okay, maybe I am. But only with her style! I absolutely adore it and it just has my own style written all over it. Classic pieces, effortless looks, just... So Cal. :)

{Now I realize I live in Nor Cal now, but I will ALWAYS be a So Cal girl at heart.}

Popular Posts