What exactly is "romp"?

by Steph

romp (rmp)
intr.v. romped, romp·ing, romps
   1. To play or frolic boisterously.
   2. To run or advance in a rapid or easy manner.
   3. Slang To win a race or game easily.
n.
   1.
     a. Lively, merry play; frolic.
     b. Lively or frolicsome play that encompasses lovemaking. (Love making??? I guess that's where "romp in the sack" comes from. Eww.)
   2. One, especially a girl, that sports and frolics. (Enter: me. Minus the sports. And generally I don't frolic because people will look at me weird.)
   3. A rapid or easy pace.
   4. Slang An easy win.

Not long ago, I posted about the perfect romper and how wonderful it is for summer. Well wouldn't you know that Forever 21 must have an insider who happened upon my blog and thought "Yes! What a perfect idea!" and they've now included an ENTIRE COLLECTION of rompers! I'm ecstatic and also would like to thank all the little people as I shoot my way to fashion buyer extraordinare.

Oh my... bold faced lie. Forever 21 does not read my blog. And I doubt very highly that they waited until a few weeks ago to decide that rompers would be in this summer. BUT they are in this summer so I'd like to think that I had a little something to do with that. (Read: absolutely nothing to do with it.) Here's a few favorites from their romping collection:


Click here to pick your own favorite!

Popular Posts