Guess who's back

Oh my weeeeerrrrrrddd you guys I'm finally back!!!

It's so weird to be blogging again. Can you believe its been like a month since my last real post that wasn't like "internet is stupid and my life is over"?

In that time, we've seen the holidays come and go and now tomorrow I'll go back to work after having 11 days off.

It's been crazy. To say the least...

Let me just start with the fact that this was probably one of the worst Christmas's I've ever had physically and bloggically. After the whole internet debacle, I decided the week before Christmas that I would tackle all the homemade gifts I needed to make.

I have to say with extreme sadness that Pioneer Woman let me down in the worst way this holiday season. But I'll save all that for another post.

Oh and then 2 days before I was supposed to have 11 blissful work-free days, I got a sore throat. Which was followed by body aches and stuffiness and coughing and sneezing.

In other words I was hit in the face with a virus known as nasopharyngitis. You might know it by it's other name: the common cold. 

Monica: Phoebe! You gave me your cold! 
Phoebe: You mean you STOLE it!!!


So for the first week of my vacation, I spent it lying on the couch, breathing through my mouth and talking weird and feeling dizzy and sick and blah blah blah. It was awful. 


We still managed to trek down to LA which was probably a bad idea considering how sick I was and I spent almost every day doing nothing because I felt like poo but it was good to see my family and hang out for a bit. 


And then when we came back, guess what? My husband caught whatever I had and I managed to contract a stomach flu so we spent the next few days trying to keep our dying bodies alive. Not that I'm like being dramatic or anything...


So that's what's been happening in my life. I'll try to catch up on gifts and food and Christmas happenings over the next few days but first I need to clean our apartment because it looks like a bunch of homeless people have been using it as a refuge for the End Days. 


Be back when I climb out from under the mountain of dirty clothes!

Popular Posts