Imaginary World of DIY

In my head, I have tons of time to do things. In real life? Well, life gets in the way. I've pinned about a bazillion things that someday I want to do. I'll just have to wait until I'm like a stay at home mom and all I do is sit around and eat bon-bons all day.

Right?

I mean, babies and kids take care of themselves, don't they? I figure they're like dogs. Just set out some food and water in a bowl once in awhile and hose them down every few weeks and you're good to go.

I kid, I kid.

I'd hose them down at least every few days.

At any rate, maybe someday in the not-so-near future I will get around to doing at least one of these projects... (And please know that I'm kidding about the kids. Although if taking care of my garden is any indication of the kind of mother I'll be... then yes, you should be worried. Send help and bon-bon's immediately.)

This purse just seems so easy. Buy some leather. Sew it into a giant pocket with a zipper and stick some studs in there to defend yourself in case someone tries to take it. So simple, right?

These might take me a little longer to make but I'm fairly certain I could reproduce something similar in a few hours... Plus the studs. Adorb.

Source: etsy.com via Stephanie on Pinterest

I just realized I may or may not be obsessed with studs these days. But how cool does this look???

Source: etsy.com via Stephanie on Pinterest

The other day I thought about doing these because they're just so simple. I asked my husband if he had some washers. He said yes, what did I need them for? I said "I'm going to make bracelets". He said "Then no, I don't have any."

He can be such a kill-joy sometimes.


This is the most complicated, most intimidating pin I've ever pinned and I can see hours of tears and frustration just waiting for me but someday... someday I might attempt it...

Well there you have it. All the things that are on my bucket list to complete before I hit the old age of 30. That's only 2.5 years away... can I accomplish that? Maybe I should extend my deadline to 40. Although that's like ancient... Hahaha... I joke Mom! (She's going to be 60 this year and she looks fabulous!!!)

Popular Posts