I've just decided.

Cream cheese belongs in dessert and that's it. Please don't use it in your meals. It doesn't have the right flavors and never ends well. I should really listen to my gut instinct more often...

(In case you're wondering where this comes from, I tried this Sour Cream Noodle Bake recipe but after reading all the comments decided that cream cheese sounded better than cottage cheese and turns out all those people were wrong. My thinking was, cottage cheese would make this recipe pretty much exactly like lasagna, so why not mix it up a bit? Wrong. Also, I thought the recipe was a bit bland as I was making it but decided that following the recipe was a better idea than listening to my gut instinct. ALWAYS listen to your gut instinct. Mine happens to be a particularly large gut from making delicious food so I knew I should've trusted it.)

Popular Posts