Disneyland style

It's been awhile since I've done an outfit post and since I know you're all dying to know how I'll style myself and my baby to Disneyland, here's a sneak peek...


Disneyland


The idea here is comfort. I want Allie to be warm and I want to be able to relax in stretchy pants and a loose sweater. The top knot is because I'll be too lazy to do my hair. The small studs are because I don't want to add to the excitement of Disneyland by having to visit the hospital because my 1 year old ripped my earlobes off. And those boots... I'm dreaming of them. Hoping that a certain husband *AHEM* will be ever so generous for a certain devoted, loving, caring, amazing wife's birthday.

*Note: Allie is actually going to be wearing a Minnie hoodie with a Minnie and Mickey shirt because it's Disneyland. Otherwise her aunties might be unhappy.

Popular Posts