Sister Style Day 1

Once my sister saw how I had styled myself and Sarah, she did what all sisters do when they see something cool that their sisters have - she wanted one for herself. So she text'd me demanding that I do a mock-up for our Disneyland trip. Okay, so she wasn't demanding but I still got to work right away because this - styling people - is one of my favoritest things to do!!!

Whenever I do these style posts, I try to pick things that I know this person would like or wear. In my sisters case, it's essentially like styling myself because she loves to wear dangly chandelier earrings, scarves, and comfortable clothing. That about sums up my closet.

Anyway, this outfit mash up is a little more matchy matchy but I'll be back in a day or two with something more fitting with this little family and their personalities.


Samantha Style Day 1

Popular Posts