You've got mail

I love getting mail... whether it's a note from a friend, a package from my family or that darling sweater I had to order for Allie because it's just too cute. Emails just aren't as exciting anymore.

But I have one gripe about the mail system these days - specifically UPS, Fed Ex and On Trac.

I think their training for the job is basically just ding dong ditching.

Day 1: Practice ringing the doorbell and running away. 

Day 2: Congratulations, you're ready to start delivering packages. 

Seriously, whatever happened to signing for packages? I'd hate for something to get stolen just because I didn't hear the UPS guy chuck a package at our doorstop as he drove by without stopping the truck.

Okay, I exaggerate but it seriously seems that way sometimes.

I'll be back in a few days with another fashion-y post because I'm in the mood for it and because my baby sister wants to be styled too. Shocker, right?

Popular Posts