Styling Maternity Travelwear

One of my favorite things to do is put together some outfit inspirations for people I know. I've styled my college roommate before with a birthday outfit here and again for their family shoot here. So when she text'd me yesterday that she's visiting Illinois and Vermont next week and needs some outfit inspiration, I jumped at the chance. She's "very pregs" with her second boy so comfort is a must. Plus since she already has one adorable son, running around after a toddler means no heels.

Since traveling with a child means a TON more stuff, I wanted to chose some outfits that can be interchangeable. Lots of neutral colors with pops of bright statement jewelry (which is a lot smaller to pack than different jackets, tanks, etc.) The weather is supposed to be 60-70 degrees with extremely high humidity so layers will be a must. Also, Sarah has very curly hair so I think a low braided chignon would be perfect for controlling the frizz.

The only bad thing about styling other people is that now I want those turquoise earrings and that emerald clutch...

Sarah 1

Popular Posts