Mommy & Me Styling

Since I'm on a parenting kick this week, what better way to finish than with a Mommy & Me style set?

Allie is growing way too fast. I'm in a bit of a predicament because the summer clothes and shoes I ordered are taking a long time to get here. (Don't even get me started on the disaster that is our mail forwarding. We had our stuff forwarded here but now it's ending up in Maui because our in-laws, with the same last name, forwarded all their mail to Maui. Yeah.) And since the weather has been surprisingly warm these last few weeks, it's not like she can wear all her long sleeve shirts that still fit. I also don't want to buy her another pair of summer shoes when I've already ordered some sandals for her but wearing moccasins in 80 degree weather is only going to last so long. Sigh.

This is basically what we wore to church last Sunday. It's a well known fact among mothers that sometimes you end up matching your kids without meaning to. I was in a navy/army green combo mood so I unintentionally coordinated with my daughter but whatevs.


Mommy/Toddler Set

Popular Posts