I will not be blogging at all in Maui.
I'm sorry! I just really want to relax and enjoy our honeymoon/vacation and I didn't have time to write posts ahead of time. Plus my brain was blocked so that didn't help...
I know, I know... it will be hard for you. Some of you might not survive. So I thought I'd give you some ideas for wasting time... these usually help me pass the hours and never fear, I shall be back blogging in just a week and I'll be tanned. Not like that has any effect on you but I just wanted to brag.
Pinterest - Need I say more? If you can ignore the ones with swear words, typing "autocorrect" in the search will give you several very good laughs which you might have to conceal by hiding behind your computer screen. While you're at it... follow me.
Blogs - I don't know how many blogs you read but here are a few favorites that are always good for a laugh or at least several hours of entertainment.
- Better Off Wed - Kendi's fashion blog is usually sarcastic and good for a laugh but her blog about marriage is downright hilarious.
- The Pioneer Woman - If you decide to read her Black Heels to Tractor Wheels story, that should give you plenty of reading material for the week I'm gone. Oh and I'm sorry... who hasn't heard of PW?
- Young House Love - These 2 kids are decorating fiends and always good for a few inspirational ideas.
- The Glamourai and Cupcakes & Cashmere - If you care at all about fashion...
- Green Wedding Shoes - You don't have to be getting married to enjoy these ideas. And if you are getting married, you're welcome.
Read online - All of Jane Austen's books are available to read online and there is truly nothing better than a sappy romance story set in Old English Times... *Sigh...
Now I know it will be tough. I'm not gonna lie - it's going to be a long week for you. But you'll manage and if you ever despair, just think how happy I am lying on a beach and you'll feel better. If you don't, well that's not my fault. I've tried everything I can!