A place to call home.

We got the keys to the house last night! Praise GOD!!! I think the excitement of finally having the house and knowing that work is going to start on it was too much for us. We stayed up past midnight talking and then for some odd reason (ahem... pregnancy), I woke up at 4 am and was unable to fall back asleep. We had a meeting with Brian's boss today at the house to go over the final details so unfortunately right around 7:30 this morning when I started to feel the effects of less than 4 hours of sleep, we had to leave the house. After the meeting, we ran a few errands and now Brian has gone back to the house to start demo-ing and I'm off to run more errands. I should have some "before" pics of the house for you tomorrow but for the moment I must keep going so that I don't fall asleep and repeat this whole "waking up at all hours of the morning" nonsense. Hmm... I think a few bites of chocolate ice cream is just the thing I need to wake up...

Happy Friday!

Popular Posts