Movies

by Steph

UPDATE: ANSWERS ADDED {because I know you were all dying to know}

I love movies. I love watching them. All of them. Funny, dramatic, action, cheesy, etc.

Whenever I'm around my sisters, we're always quoting movies followed by a "What's that from!?!?!" Sometimes the person asking doesn't know either. It's really annoying when you can't remember where a movie quote is from.

My husband loves how we go on and on about it. It's his favorite thing to hear us say the lines over and over again until we remember.

So... because it's Wednesday, because I'm bored, and because I'd like you to know just how deep and wide my movie spectrum is, here's a few to tickle your brain. Warning: they're super obscure movie quotes. If you get them, you're probably related. If you're not related, you spend way too much time watching movies.

"My friends call me _____."
"Of whom you have many I'm sure."
Mike, The Philadelphia Story

"But you have heard of me..."
The Pirates of the Carribean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

"Your hands are cold."
Pride and Prejudice

"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
Star Wars: A New Hope

"Well he is very now now!"
The Return of the Pink Panther

"Not wa--? Oh dear. What an awkward situation."
Sleeping Beauty

"What color are their hands now?"
The Great Muppet Caper

"Use those insipid words again and I shall leave the room this instant!"
Sense and Sensibility

"I can't go when someone's watching.....I don't trust you. You'll look."
The Mummy Returns

"Oh great, if anyone attacks we can blink them to death."
Toy Story

"Boy, Captain America over here. Best of the best of the best sir! With honors!"
Men in Black

"You can call me Susan if it makes you happy."
Snatch


And some Friends quotes (if you can remember the episode):

"Did I mention in high school I was a cow?"
Rachel (pretending to be Monica), Season 1, The One with 2 Parts (George Clooney and Noah Wyle guest star as cute doctors and Monica and Rachel have switched places so Rachel could use Monica's health insurance)

"Sometimes..at night...I can still hear the screaming..."
"That's 'cause I do it through the wall to scare you."
Chandler, Joey, Season 4, The One with the Jellyfish (when they are telling the story of Chandler peeing on Monica's stung leg)

"Y-O-U-apostrophe-R-E means YOU ARE. Y-O-U-R means YOUR!!!"
Ross, Season 4, The One with the Jellyfish (after breaking up with Rachel - for real)

"He's a-a-a a transpondster!!!"
"That's not even a word!!!"
Rachel, Monica, Season 4, The One with the Embryos (Rachel is trying to guess Chandler's job)

"The line is a dot to you!"
Joey, Season 4, The One Where Chandler Crosses the Line (and kisses Joey's girlfriend Kathy)

"We're bracelet buddies!"
"That's what they'll call us!"
Joey, Chandler, Season 2, The One with the Prom Video (Joey finally gets a job on Days of our Lives and buys Chandler "the eyesore from the Liberace house of crap" as a thank you for pizza and rent)

Popular Posts