A little glimpse of life

Here's what I came home to yesterday:
How pretty are my kitchen towels? See how my eyes move right past the mess onto the prettiness?

Crusted stack of dishes and flour on our sink. By the way, that's one of those wide serving forks... not some trick of the eye.

A still dripping crusty mixer from the 50's with a bag of flour behind it
that I've yet to put into the glass container we have for it.

The dried bowl of banana bread batter because I was too lazy to rinse it out.
Now do you see what I'm dealing with on a daily basis? I decided last night to not be the lazy, awful, procrastinating wife that I normally am and cleaned this kitchen, studied for my women's bible study on Saturday and did laundry!

Somebody give me a sticker. Or at least a pat on the back.

.....for doing what I'm supposed to be doing...?

Popular Posts