- I can't leave a Target or Old Navy without some article of clothing when it's less than $5.
- I can't buy things that are not earth tone colors or stripes.
- I can't resist a 75% off sale.
- I can't let my savings grow past $25 before spending it.
- I can't get rid of things in my closet that I never wear to make room for things I actually wear.
- I keep buying striped tops thinking that I have no striped tops.
Well, if there is, I'm not so sure I want it.
I walked away from Old Navy last night (after surviving the gym - yay!) with 5 things that cost me just $30 total. A few sweaters, a few striped tops and I was back to $0 balance in my personal savings. But 75% off!!!!!! How could anyone resist a shirt that was previously $17 marked down to $4??? I'd like to see you try to resist that. My husband mentioned that he wouldn't have to get me a birthday present since I've bought all the things I need and then some.
I said he could still take me to Disneyland.
I'll let you know what the verdict is on that one.