Rainy days

Yesterday it was pouring rain all day. Today it's going to be 80 degrees and sunny. Saying California weather is moody is an understatement but that's why I love it here.

Because of the rain, I came to work with a total lack of desire to do any actual work. Well, let's be honest. The rain can't be blamed because I come to work with that desire almost every day and it's a fight in my soul to not be a lazy bum with a horrible work ethic. Anyway, my day was spent doing the least amount of work possible, browsing Pinterest, reading blogs, browsing Pinterest and browsing Pinterest.

I had aspirations of being productive last night but after plopping on the sofa and doing some reading and studying for a few hours, I decided to watch Tangled and totally got sucked in. I thought it would be a good background movie since I've never seen it and I'd have to pull the "don't you love me??" card to get my husband to watch it with me. I decided to spare him the torture and watch it on the night that he's gone. I totally cried at the end. I won't spoil it for you guys but it's a tear jerker. Anyway, I was totally engrossed with the movie and there is nothing crafty that got done except for the evil hag's craftiness to get Rapunzel back. Ok, ok I won't spoil it for you guys.

I also cried watching this video on Saturday. Twice. My husband was so confused why she was crying and then looked at me and was completely dumbfounded to find me crying also. Please don't ask me to explain. All I can say is Disneyland is the best and I'm quitting work and moving to live there with Mickey. Now to just get my husband to jump on this bandwagon...

Browsing Pinterest has several effects on me:
  • I want to forget savings and blow every single paycheck on an entire new wardrobe.
  • I want to exercise.
  • Yeah, right. Who am I kidding? I will never WANT to exercise. I WANT to have the fit, in shape, can run several miles if her life depended on it body without the work.
  • I want to quit my job and do something fun like browse Pinterest for a living.
  • I want to cook things and make crafty holiday stuff for Christmas that will have no good effect on my body weight or budget.
  • I want to forget savings and blow every single paycheck on an entire new wardrobe.
I'm fairly certain that none of these are particularly good things to be effected with so I think I might have to quit the Pinterest.

Starting Monday.

No.

Starting January 1st.

No.

Umm... never mind. I'm not strong enough.

Popular Posts