by Steph

Remember how I said that Monday's are usually my fashion/outfit days?

Remember when I also said that I don't remember what I blog on which days?

I'm gonna use the excuse that Sunday was Father's Day so I had to throw a Daddy blog out into the world.

Yep.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Today is Tuesday. I've noticed that I often inform you which day it is, even though I'm sure you all already know.

I still like to state it. For the record.

In like 34 hours I will be on my way to the airport with my hubsy in tow.

In like 48 hours I will be en route to a very special place with my hubsy again in tow. We (my baby sis and I) are dragging along my parents too. Guess where.

Guess.

Guess.

Disneyland.

DISNEYLAND!!!!!

I seriously can't remember when I've seen me or my sister this excited about something.

We've talked about mapping out our day.

What we'll ride on first.

What fast passes we'll have to get.

Already planning our outfits.

Already planning the junk food we'll consume. Churros, ice cream, popcorn, hot dogs, churros, candy, churros, soda and churros.

Just what normal 23 and 26 year olds do before they go to Disneyland.

Seriously. Hahaha... it's like I'm 10 years old again except I'm not. I'm a grown up now.

But here's my theory: Disneyland is a place we got to go a few times a year as kids. It was a rare occasion since it was expensive but everytime we went, it was like the best ever.

Even if it was pouring rain and we had to wear bright yellow Mickey ponchos all day.

So I think that going back to Disneyland takes me back to those times. Those years when my biggest concern was finding cool stuff to put in my little play purse, not paying bills. Those years when mustard yellow socks matching my flowery shirt was cool. Those years when every ride was so magical and driving the cars on Autopia was still fun because I'd never driven a real car before.

I think this is why I love Disneyland so. This is also why I have the theory that since my husband was deprived as a child, living 300 miles away and all, he doesn't have all those childhood memories.

Poor thing.

Although this time, he actually seems a little excited about going. Maybe my excitement is rubbing off on him. I probably have the excitement of like ten 10-year-old's right now. So I guess I can spare a bit.

And since I forgot yesterday, here's another outfit. It's also kind of my Disneyland outfit but I need to figure out how I can buy that tank top before then. Correction: I need to figure out how I can convince my husband that I NEED that tank top before then.

Suggestions?

Maui Day 5


Forever21 top, $16
Old navy shorts, $23
Narrow shoes, $45
TopShop plastic bracelet, $30
Charlotte Russe feather jewelry, $4
Ray-Ban ray ban sunglasses, $195
Vintage fedora, $18

Popular Posts