Feathery Fun

by Steph

SUCCESS: pictures soon to come!
FAIL: the flash drive sitting at home forgotten and alone.

SUCCESS: not being 20 minutes late to work.
FAIL: being 10 minutes late to work.

SUCCESS: 2 years with my wonderful husby (dating anniversary).
SUCCESS: going to Disneyland in a few weeks and then Resolved in Palm Springs!!!
EPIC FAIL: All interesting sites being blocked at work now. Thanks IT guy. You've really cemented your "Jerk of the office" status.

Don't you love how feathers have come back into style now? I thought for awhile that bird flu had done away with the trend forever, but I guess people are ready to love the birds again.

I adore seeing the feather hair extensions and if I were anywhere remotely near someone who could do that, I would in a heartbeat. But here are some other feather trendies that I've picked out as personal favorites...

Popular Posts