Vacation #1 - Terminated

by Steph

I'm back! Well, kind of.

Turns out when you're gone from work for 4 days, there's not much time to blog when you get back and your desk looks like mine does.

Also, that post from yesterday was supposed to post last Thursday. I guess Blogger and I are still on thin ice.

What a vacay/weekend.

I can't even begin to tell you how amazingly awesome it was.

I was bombarded by incredible message after incredible message. SO convicted and encouraged. Exhausted physically and mentally. (Seriously, have you ever listened to Al Mohler preach? The guy is seriously smart.)

And I promise to tell you all about it someday.

You deserve better than this post after me being M.I.A. for a week.

But I also want to keep my job.

Blog....

Make money.....

Blog....

Shop... (yeah, right)

Blog...

Pay bills....

Being a grown up is fun, right? Anyone?

Popular Posts