Case of the Monday's Part 2

by Steph

It's Monday.

My body hurts.

I'll tell you more about that tomorrow (hopefully with pictures included).

5 mile hikes should not be taken lightly.

Never trust someone (who is an avid hiker) saying "this is an easy trail".

Never hike to Vernal Falls if you're even the least bit afraid of heights.

But ok I'll tell you of my death defying actions tomorrow.

Today, I'm exhausted.

Today, I want to sleep all day.

In a hot tub.

Maybe not.

But it sounds better than sitting my sore butt on an uncomfortable office chair.

Also, I was so tired this morning, I forgot to put on deodorant. Now I know what you're thinking....ewwwww. But listen, I sit at a desk all day. I'm not running a marathon so I think I'll be okay in the b.o. department. It does feel weird though. I'm very conscious of the way I smell...

So today, I did what makes me feel a little more enthusiastic about life.

I window online shopped.

And 'cause it's Monday and Week 3 of the countdown, here's a new outfit.

(By the way, see those sandals that have been featured every day for awhile? Yeah I really want them. Ask me if I'll get them. No, don't... the answer will depress me.)


Forever21 smocked dress, $14
American Eagle Outfitters wedge shoes, $40
TopShop tan shoulder bag, $45
Forever21 twist jewelry, $5.80
Forever21 boho jewelry, $3.80
Ray-Ban aviator shades, $215

Popular Posts